UniSyn™ Hip System
Completely Interchangeable, Limitless Implant Options
The Consensus Orthopedics UniSyn™ Hip System has been designed with total flexibility in mind. All components are completely interchangeable. This allows for independent adjustment of both the size and orientation of the heads, bodies and stems. All three components can be individually fitted to specifically match the patients’ anatomic structure. Surgery is simplified by providing multiple surgical options and a logical, stepwise technique.
The UniSyn Hip System features patented connection technology that allows the surgeon to independently fit the diaphysis and metaphysis, and then select the neck component that will best restore length, offset and anteversion of the patient’s hip joint.
59 Head Centers │ Infinite Version Control │ Titanium Plasma Surface
- 6 Cone Diameters: 22mm, 24mm, 26mm, 28mm, 30mm, 32mm
- Multiple medial projection options for each cone size
- Alumina and Zirconia Ceramic heads in 28mm and 32mm sizes
- Cobalt Chrome head sizes include 22, 28, and 32mm
- Vertical Length Options: 30mm, 36mm, 45mm, 55mm
- Modular Neck Vertical Length Options: 30mm, 36mm, 45mm, 55mm
- Lateral Offset Options: 34mm, 38mm, 42mm, 46mm
- Distal Stem Length Options: Straight: 130 – 210mm Bowed: 210, 260, and 310mm
- Stem Diameter Options: 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm, 17mm, 18mm, 19mm, 20mm
- Smooth Finish, Fluted Stem, Coronal Slot