Mobile Bearing Knee System*
The Consensus Mobile Bearing Knee System has been developed on the foundation of the Consensus Knee System with its proven clinical experience and intelligent engineering. The Consensus Knee System has expanded its implant offerings to this mobile bearing design to reduce wear and provide surgeons with a dual articulation total knee implant system. The mobile bearing tibial baseplates and inserts are designed to be compatible with Consensus Knee femoral and patellar components.
- Deepened patellar groove reduces lateral stress on patella
- Porous Titanium Surface Technology3 optional
- Anatomic six degree patellar groove
- CoCr bearing surface for wear resistance
- Asymmetrical design to provide superior cortical rim coverage
- Anatomical medialized cruciate stem1 avoids impingement on lateral and posterior bone; cruciate stem provides superior stability
- Four peripheral pegs provide additional rotational stability
- Highly polished surface for improved wear properties
- Polished Tibial projection to assure a stable locking mechanism and reduce poly wear.
- Highly congruent PCL substituting inserts provide stability
- Enhanced wear properties of mobile bearing design and positive locking on the highly polished tibial projection.
- Oval design increases the coverage of lateral aspect of the resected bone and improves contact area in flexion
- Medialized spherical dome anatomically positions apex of the patella
- Patellar instrumentation2 allows components to be recessed for enhanced stability
- All-poly and metal backed components provide 10mm of replacement
- 7.5mm all-poly components for use with onlay technique